Case XX Knives
Second in the series American Heroes has been released by Case. The first in the series was the unprecedented collaboration with Kevin Holland , Winkler Knives and Case, called the “Skinner”. Holland’s field experience, the expertise of Winkler Knives in making specialized tools for America’s elite Special Operations teams, and Case’s proficiencies in manufacturing expertise to create a lightweight, high-performance field knife like no other. Now for the second in the American Heroes released in 2018 is a collaboration with Navy SEAL, Harry Bologna, Winkler Knives and WR Case. The Recurve Utility No. 6 is Our Toughest Knife Ever!
First Release Kevin Holland the Skinner F EA T U R E S
● Flat ground Trailing Point blade with distal taper for high performance
● Skeletonized, full tapered tang for light carrying
● Decorative gimping for added flair and improved blade control
● A non-glare, black oxide Caswell™ blade treatment for added protection
● Fitted with a lanyard tube for more convenient carrying
● A reinforced leather sheath with reversible belt loop for carrying on either side of the body
Second Release - Harry Bologna the Recurve No. 6 F EA T U R E S
● Heavy-Guage 80CrV2 Steel
● Recurved Blade Shape
● A reinforced leather sheath with Zippo Lighter
● Dual Lanyard Holes
●Canvas Laminate Grip
●Blade Edge – Made for a lasting performance.